Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Panasonic microwave model number NN-7995SF. Glass turntable…

Panasonic microwave model number...

Panasonic microwave model number NN-7995SF. Glass turntable cracked. Can I get a replacement?

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-7995SF?

7 years

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I just need to replace cracke turntale

3/15/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Yes the glass tray can be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

I do not know why the parts dealer say unknown brand when it comes up under your model number of NN-7995SF

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
I rated you but that was not the right part. Too small
Part you recommended wis too small for my microwave

Ok let`s send that one back and try this one it is larger in diameter.

Looked part up on panasonic site specs.still list it at 12 inches

well all I can tell you is if you look at the photo on the last link that I just sent you it shows it at 14 inches.