Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer will not drain. Fl wash wsds,1200-1400,m# 79641583410…

Customer Question
Washer will not drain ...

Washer will not drain

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Fl wash wsds,1200-1400,m# ***** 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Not sure of all the numbers which is the model number of the unit your question is on .

ok I see the model number is ***** and the 2015 is the date .

Have you tested the drain pump?

And during a drain mode can you hear the drain pump running or not?