Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My touch panel has went to OFF I flip the breaker off to…

My touch panel has...

My touch panel has went to OFF I flip the breaker off to reset but only left it for a very short time it came back to E now it is back on OFF Please let me now what I need to do I was cleaning the Doors when it did this

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since a day and Half ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do not think It needs alot of repair just to reset would be what it needs that is why I am asking for help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

sorry I am at work so I do Not have the Model Number it is a double door unit and this panel is a touch screen and on the door

ok I will need a model number to be able to know whom the manufacturer is and what model your questions is on.

Right now I do not even know what type of an appliance your questions is even on .

It is a refrigerator with double doors I am sorry I do not have the information of the model number It is a Samsung

ok If you can get m,e the model number I`m sure I can assist you from there.

ok I will do that at a later time and we will go from there and have a great day thanks....

No problem !

Always glad to assist you .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!

I have got it fixed by calling the 800 number in the door thank you for your time have a great day I tried to get back with you but it came back saying it failed

ok great !

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech