Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer stays on sensor mode ,,if i restart multiple times…

Customer Question
My washer stays on...

My washer stays on sensor mode ,,if i restart multiple times it will enetually finish

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is only about 5 years old , dont have numbers , but it is a maytag centineal

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to , just seems like a communication issue ,,hoping its simple fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just have to keep reseting multiple times to finish load

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.

And how are you RESETTING the unit?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?