Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ONLY) I was scrolling through my favorite experts and saw…

Customer Question
Hi Kelly (ONLY) I was scrolling...
Hi Kelly (ONLY)
I was scrolling through my favorite experts and saw your name. I hope this note finds you well. How are you feeling? Every time I go to fix something I think of you!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what is your appliance question today?

Hi Woody
Thanks for your note. I have worked with Kelly on other matters and I was just following up with him. That’s why I put Kelly only on my request. Is there any way you can forward back to him? Thanks woody!

yes I can send it to him, for you!

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Good morning, sorry I missed your question. I have not been on much the last couple of days. It is nice to hear from you!

Thank you, ***** ***** passing this along!

Just saying hello and wanted to know how you are feeling! I’m slowly but surely filming for my life hacks show. The website is up but full of errors. Www.MichellePotterLiving.com

Oh, that is AWESOME! I will have to follow its progress! I have been doing okay. I am still a medical mystery to my doctors but it has been an interesting journey to say the least! :)