Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help with display board set up on model HGS3052UC. Can't do…

Customer Question
Please help with display...

Please help with display board set up on model HGS3052UC

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Can't do configuration display don't show electrical - gas and no activation after light- broil pressed

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thats it the display board is new the old one did take OFF selection

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
R u there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There has to be power to configure the board. If the display is not lighting up, it will not be able to be set. Did you check all connections and verify power supply is adequate?

The board comes up and 12 00 stars blinking
To configure the system LIGHT and BROIL has to be pressed for 5 seconds to start configuration
But it don’t start it
In tech manual page 41 info saying
After powering up the unit Elicric Gas sign suppose to show up
To start setup
I don’t see it
Actually something comes up for a few seconds on the bottom of display but don’t light n broil activation don’t move setup on
If I start bake gas getting lit for a few seconds and sign error 160 shows on display
Not now I would pay for direct call
If can’t finish repair tomorrow onsite

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

The display should show ELECTRIC or GAS right when it is powered up, followed by the software version, then it should start flashing CLOCK and 12 starts flashing. Does it show all that when you first turn the breaker on?

No I can’t recall it
12 00 started flashing and enclosed in part box info don’t refer to El and Gas sign
I found out about that only from
Tech manual after I received it
And today in the morning appoint
Already looked for El Gas line
Right after plugging unit in
Something showing up
I thing long line stars with ELCR
Then digits and don’t remember Gas
Anywhere trying to press light broil
/according to my model/ still couldn’t get it thru
Sorry typing slowly English is my third language
I have somehow to select GAS
It don’t give such opinions

Hmm, I am not sure if it will not go into the configuration mode. I will see if another may have information for this issue.

After unit powers up how the el-gas sign looks up? Do I have/can/ select gas options? For how long that sign stayin ? I have tech manual but it don’t describe details
Did u set up in your past such c/board? I know that’s impossible
To touch each model available on the market
Is anybody going to answer my questions? I need help guys.