Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is reset button on icemaker onSansung refrigerator -

Customer Question
Where is reset button...

Where is reset button on icemaker onSansung refrigerator - freezer across bottom type

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Yes. I changed filter and not making ice in icemaker

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Last time it was just a button someone ti2ld me to press. Just can't remember where it was. I'll di myself.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just changed water filter and it will not make ice.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
RFG296HDPN
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi I’m here sorry for the delay I’m just bringing up the details of your fridge freezer now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Unless you can call immediately, please cancel request for live call as I will not be at home
Sorry that’s auto generated not me
The button is located on the square motor part of the ice maker itself it’s only small but if you run your finger over it you should be able to feel it. I’ll see if I can find a video for you to make it easier
https://youtu.be/YEZ2rpT3ZuM
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there anything else I need to do because I just changed the water filter?
You may have to do it more than once as sometimes when you replace the filter you can get an air lock
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still cannot locate a button. Please show diagram
Take a look at this video it points to the exact location for youhttps://youtu.be/v1W4ZJddYwQ
Gavin
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician