Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My WVH28441AU has a problem. There is a whirring noise and…

My WVH28441AU has a...

My WVH28441AU has a problem. There is a whirring noise and the contro; panel is unresponsive

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

15 mniutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

OK

This error you're experiencing means that the washer didn't fill up with water quick enough and it took more than 6 minutes to fill up with water. The good news is that it's simple to reset this issue. The unit is in flood mode and you just need to plug the washer back in and give it 30 minutes to finish it's flood mode sequence. Let it keep whirring and don't unplug the washer or it'll reset the timer. The door will remain locked and the drain pump will continue to run until the sequence is finished. Once it's done the door will unlock and you can use the washer like normal. Just be sure the water is turned onto the washer and the tray is fully closed and you should be good to go.

Other than that if for some reason it doesn't reset, your control board has failed and the main control board would need to be replaced.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

thanks tyler

No problem and let me know if you need anything else.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc