Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

General Electric apartment electric washer dryer combo

Customer Question
General Electric apartment electric...

General Electric apartment electric washer dryer combo pluged in electricity and nothing happens. no washer no dryer what might be a possible cause?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I will get model and serial number tomorrow and let you know .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I’m fairly handy I’ll give it my best shot.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Bought it used without powering it up to see if it worked.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is this a combo unit with one plug? Have you verified the breaker is not off and the outlet gets power yet?