Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Working on a side-by-side monogram refrigerator model number…

Working on a side-by-side monogram...
Working on a side-by-side monogram refrigerator model number ZISB42DYB. If I need to pull the refrigerator out do I have to dis connect the water line or does this refrigerator have brackets on the ceiling or the side wall?
3/15/2018
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

T​he water line goes to a water valve located behind the panel on top , where the compressor and condenser and main board are also located. Can't think of a reason you need to pull the fridge out to work on anything , unless you are replacing the rollers underneath.

Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician