Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Took Oven door off to clean inside glass -- on putting door…

Took Oven door off...

Took Oven door off to clean inside glass -- on putting door back together have two bracket that I can't remember where they go!! Brackets about 6' long and one end bend to to right angles left and right brackets. any magic thing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidaire -- FEFLM605DSB 20 YEARS???

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Your not in Ga. are you???

Do you have Illusrated part manual??
3/15/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Does this help you with replacing the brackets?

https://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/r0412120-00004.png​

Thanks- that what I needed.

sounds good.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman