Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung electric dryer. Model DV42H5600EP/A3... I unhooked…

Samsung electric dryer. Model DV42H5600EP/A3.....
Samsung electric dryer. Model DV42H5600EP/A3... I unhooked the wires the heater and thermostat's. I know the heater wires, But for some damn reason I did not pay attention to the wire I unhooked. Now need help making sure what wire goes to what.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. I'm sending you a video to make it easier for you to see it instead of reading it

https://youtu.be/I25dS6n6O8E

ok

at 4:50 gives a perfect shot to see it..

I hope this is very helpful to you. If you need anything I will be happy to help you

Not finding the video.
Not finding the video,

type this in on youtube... How to Troubleshoot a Samsung Dryer that is Not Heating... it's 6:30 long. a guy wearing a burgundy colored shirt is on it

No this is not like the set up for our dryer. It has 3 wires going to the heating element.
Do you have a wiring diagram for this model?

let me check

Just found it as well.

Samsung isn't never to clear on their diagrams and parts

by that diagram it show 2 black wires going to the thermal cut off correct?

yes

Ray, Home Appliance Technician
I hope that helped you out. I’m here if you need anything else. Please rate me, I would deeply appreciate it if you would. Thanks, Ray