Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ewave kot-152ub appears to have died. I was not home when…

Customer Question
My ewave kot-152ub appears...

My ewave kot-152ub appears to have died. I was not home when it shut off and it was cooking great...is there a fuse that would have caused this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes. I checked gfi and plug box ...it has juice but no lights nothing on microwave

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hmmm... probably close to 20...ewave kot-152ub....only 2 of us in the house and basically used for defrost/ reheating

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all I have..not heavily used

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Continue. Thanks.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, there is a fuse inside. If you remove the screws from the back and bottom edges of the cover, it will pull back and slide off. The fuse is in line with the power cord.