Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The oven light is so dim you cannot set the temperature.

Customer Question
The oven light is...

The oven light is so dim you cannot set the temperature

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dacor double 0ven about 13 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who can fix the problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your oven . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

who services dacor in my area

Please give me your zip code.

no! I didn't get an answer, would like a refund
do you have a direct phone #
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

I see the last person has opted out of your question!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.

Dacor customer service number is *****(###) ###-####/p>

call them and they can tell you whom is their local authorized servicer in your area..

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!