Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer is saying F02 e03. 6 months

Customer Question
My washer is saying...

My washer is saying F02 e03

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

6 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

WFW90HEFW1

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Sure

That error means the control does not recognize the cycle you have chosen, see the attached page. Oftentimes, you can reset the electronics and have no further trouble. Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. If no change, please let me know.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Its difficult for me to shut if off as it is in a closet so i would need to move the whole washer out

Oh, you can just flip the breaker, that will work, too.

What is a breaker and what does it look like?

The breakers are in the breaker box, they are switches to protect all the electrical circuits in your home. Typically, the breaker box is in a utility room, a closet, garage, etc.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.