Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We move our Maytag dryer from our old home into our new home…

Customer Question
We move our Maytag...

We move our Maytag dryer from our old home into our new home recently. It still works but is making a noise like the dryer drum is hitting the side of the unit each time it rotates the clothes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model no: MDE9316AYW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just what you diagnostically happened and the procedure to fix it Pls

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it level in its new position in the new home?

Also, if you gently twist the cabinet by pushing at the RF corner while pulling at the LR corner, does it change?