Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a electric range. Burners are okay. Problem with stove.

Customer Question
Have a electric range...

Have a electric range. Burners are okay. Problem with stove. Turn on stove to bake. Won't heat to the 350. Only to under 300 after about thirty mnutes

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really. Had been considering having it repaired by a service person.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. That should be it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually behind the lower drawer.