Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We got the part for the Samsung Microwave that you helped me…

Hi Kelly,We got the part...
Hi Kelly,We got the part for the Samsung Microwave that you helped me with last week. Followed your instructions and got the control panel hinged forward and disconnected the ribbon cable, but we cannot find any way to insert the new panel. Obviously there are many wires running to the back of the box. What are we missing??
3/14/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I think we've figured it out, if not I will be back to you. Thanks

Did you order just the touch pad, a sticker with a ribbon cable? If so, the old one will peel off, I use a hair dryer to heat it up[well to ease peeling. Once it is peeled off, the ribbon will pull through the slots in the panel. The new one simply is a sticker, you thread the ribbon cable through the slots and peel the backing off to adhere it to the panel where the old one was removed.

Kelly, Appliance Technician