Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsung dd68 00073 is blinking heavy normal quick after…

My samsung dd68 00073...

My samsung dd68 00073 is blinking heavy normal quick after 2-3 minutes of starting cycle and won't continue cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought the house 2 years ago and it was here so I don't know. It's a DD68-00073A-EN

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. my son in law works in apartment maint so he can do it but we don't know what the code is for

3/14/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please double check that model number? The number you posted is a part number, likely of the tag you read it from. The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened.

sure. just a sec
DMT300FRW
nope
DMT300RFW

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See number 7 at the link below. If the water is filling okay, despite that error, the sensor will need to be replaced and is part of the assembly on the left side of the tub.

CLICK HERE

If it is not filling, the water inlet valve will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need!

Sensor Assembly

Water Valve

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
thank you!

You are very welcome, thank you!