Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refrigerator right door lining cracked at top and bottom.

Customer Question
Refrigerator right door lining...

Refrigerator right door lining cracked at top and bottom. GI6FARXXQo7 Model SN-K33118937. How to replace.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Just sent u make and model in original message. About 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Bought at Lowe’s. They don’t seem to know how to order the part

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Ok on this model you can not just replace the inner door liner, due to the insulation is the foam type insulation and the inner and outer door panels are glued together

How old is this unit?

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?