Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im working on a Kitchenaid KSSC42QTS00 refrigerator. Can you…

Im working on a Kitchenaid...
Im working on a Kitchenaid KSSC42QTS00 refrigerator. Can you advise me of where the water valve is located?
3/14/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping your refrigerator question . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

Your water inlet valve will be in the bottom rear of the refrigerator - right where the water line from the wall enters the back of the unit.

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.

Engineer-Tech