Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag dishwasher that needs to have its filter…

We have a Maytag...

We have a Maytag dishwasher that needs to have its filter cleaned/changed. The model number is ***** what is the procedure?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PROBABLY MORE THAN 10 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Below is a video that shows you how to take this pump apart to access the filter. You can usually clean it by soaking it in a sink with white vinegar and hot water, then using a toothbrush after it's sat for a couple hours soaking.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thank you everything is now working fine,

awesome! Glad to hear it