Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a f1 code on a washer model number is wtw6300sw0 can…

Customer Question
I have a f1...

I have a f1 code on a washer model number is ***** can u help me.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I think 4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a tech sorry

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Ok waiting

F1 is a very straight forward error and it means that your main relay power control board under the control panel in the back right corner has failed. You will need to order and replace this part to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the board for your model. The part is about $300 so it's not a cheap fix I'm sorry to say.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?