Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I OWN A MONOGRAM OVEN...ZET3038. ....I TRIED TO RESET TIME…

I OWN A MONOGRAM...

I OWN A MONOGRAM OVEN...ZET3038. ....I TRIED TO RESET TIME YESTERDAY AND THE CONTROL PANEL FROZE !!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I TOLD YOU THE MAKE!!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES WITH YOUR DIRECTION!!.....I NOW SHOW ON THE CONTROL PANEL......:SABBATH", BAKE, BACK AND START.....WHEN I PRESS ANYONE NOTHING HAPPENS....BACK, START......NOTHING HAPPENS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

YES.....I TURNED THE POWER BREAKER OFF AND ON TRYING TO DOA RESET...BUT....NOTHING HAPPENS ......SAME SCREEN!

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Kelly..........you are super!!........I followed your instructions and got it out of the "sabbaath" mode.....now......my oven works just fine!!
After having a "dog vet" first respond to my question.......really ....a dog vet, I called JustAnswer help.
Finally they got you, Kelly!......again, thanks for being a top drawer Tech !!

Awesome! Sadly, I won't be much help with your dog, but your oven....we got this! :)

Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thank you so much!