Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I adjust the temperature on a side by side model#

Customer Question
How do I adjust...

How do I adjust the temperature on a side by side model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just bought it and it was an open box purchase, they didn't give me any instructions

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just need to know how to change fridge and freezer settings

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Its new model # RH25H5611

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 5 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I have provided the full owners manual for that model below, see page 21 for how to set the temperature on the unit.

click here to open/download owners manual

Your answer:

Push the freezer or fridge button until the desired temperature is reached for each compartment.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 5 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.