Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where to the two wiring plugs go into the main control

Customer Question
Where to the two...

Where to the two wiring plugs go into the main control module for a Maytag Washing Machine MHWE950WW01 Front loader

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think the plug into the DIU and DIP/

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I removed the board to free up the start button. Now putting it back and for got to note which location

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
How do I get a response?
The three receiving points are titled
Service - I suspect this is where the technician plugs in a diagnostic device
EXP which doesn't fit due to tap stops
UIP - which seems the correct one. But when I plug it in there the machine does not turn on
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

this is just a link to the owner's manual, which I have.
Not the answer I was looking for.