Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can i get a owners manual for my double ovens mo # ECS…

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get a owners manual for my double ovens mo # ECS 230

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

YES ITS A 2006 EC52275BK

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SO FAR YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WELL MY ISSUE IS THE BOTTOM DOOR DOES NOT CLOSE ALL THE WAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, SO I PURCHASED A HINGE SET TO TRY AND REPLACE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/399537/Dacor-Ecs130sch.html#product-ECS230SCH​

wrong manual, my ovens are the ecs 230 epicure model double ovens
My apologies I will open this up to someone who may have this Manual
Ok that’s fine
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

hi

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/399537/Dacor-Ecs130sch.html#product-ECS230SCH

go through it because it has several different models in it a yours in in there.. Let me know if it helps or not thanks. Ray

Ray so how do I get my hands on this manual, is it something you can mail to me?
I’m not up to being able to figure out this I phone and don’t know how to do much on it. Can you send this to my pc in a format that I can print local
My e-mail is***@******.***