Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Motor on dishwasher doesn’t seem to work. Maytag Model

Customer Question
Motor on dishwasher doesn’t...

Motor on dishwasher doesn’t seem to work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Maytag Model PDB3600AWE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to. Was leaking so I replaced the drain hose which was cracked. Then the machine would not drain so I fallow steps to cleaning the parts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just doesn’t seem to spin washing arm. I tried replacing water intake valve. Motor doesn’t even humm. Thought maybe pump also

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So if the motor is not humming and its not pumping out the pump/motor will need to be replaced.

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/99002481/0022/465.html?modelNumber=PDB3600AWE&categoryName=Dishwasher&brandName=MAYTAG​