Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does my Bosch SHX68RS2UC/63dishwasher have a reset button?

Customer Question
Does my Bosch SHX68RS2UC/63dishwasher...

Does my Bosch SHX68RS2UC/63dishwasher have a reset button? When I turn it on, the lights don't come on and with no power, it doesn't start. I've checked all the circuit breakers and none of those are flipped.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but may not be able to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 5 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.