Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had my new 30" stove installed yesterday, I am trying to…

Customer Question
I had my...

I had my new 30" stove installed yesterday, I am trying to figure out how to make the overn work, I set the timer and pushed start but the oven doesn't start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ok it is brand new, the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am pretty good with tech stuff

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm ray and will be happy to help you. Does the burners on top work?

hello, are you there?