Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just changed my water filter and the water dispenser

Customer Question
I just changed my...

I just changed my water filter and the water dispenser worked for about 1 minute then shut off. Now beeps but does not dispense.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just started.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, thanks for using JA I'm Gavin and I'll help you with your fault. Could you please tell me the make and model you have.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Subzero BI-48SID/S/TH

Sorry I'm going to opt out as I have no experience with sub zero. Your question will be able to be picked up by another expert though.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem self-corrected. No longer need help. Please cancel phone call. Thank you.
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

ok thanks

Ray, Home Appliance Technician