Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchenaid kudc03ivbl4 flashing leds normal wash and cancel.

Kitchenaid kudc03ivbl4 flashing leds...

Kitchenaid kudc03ivbl4 flashing leds normal wash and cancel

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I gav you the model number already

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/13/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The flashing normal and cancel lights is an error code which means that your touch control panel has detected an internal short. You can try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

i don't see an answer...

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

how can i rate your service before i try your suggestion....i will have no recourse if that part is not the solution?

Not true, you can always request a refund if you feel like it's warranted. It will fix your problem, that is why you're paying for this advice---we have been trained by the factory and know what we're doing.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
ok....