Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having trouble getting my ge oven to self clean. Stove…

I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting my ge oven to self clean

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Stove is about 5 or 6 years old.model, slide in.164d3871p008-9

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. it might just be that i'm not operating the self clean feature properly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. maybe havw someone walk me through the process

3/13/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your range. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

Please recheck the model number. That number is ***** coming up. Thanks.

Thanks for answering me back so promptly. Try these two nos. first, please: 229c6112p001-1 or, 49-80633-1

Ok one moment.

I'm not having luck with those number. Does this model have a drawer in the bottom? If so, if you pull it out, it may expose a number.

Engineer-Tech
Found the model no. It is, d b705s t2ss
Found the model no. It is, j b705s t2ss
Phone call session started
Will I get reimbursed for the 5.o.o and the 24.o.o as well?