Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer stopped working after I opened it a few times to add…

Customer Question
Washer stopped working after...

Washer stopped working after I opened it a few times to add stuff. I rearranged the load and checked the fuse box but nothing. I emptied the load and nothing works. Will not even spin out the rest of the water.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Maytag overcapacity washer LAT 2200-2409-2500

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I covered everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Washer is LAT2200-2300-2500
What is the average length of time before someone responds?
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m Ray and would be happy to assist you. Did you check your outlet to see if power is coming out from it?
I prefer to type not call
Will it put any water in it?
It does not put any water in
Either the lid switch is bad or the timer. I would change the lid switch first because it’s cheaper