Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch shx68t56uc dish washer. We refill the rinse…

Customer Question
I have a bosch...

I have a bosch shx68t56uc dish washer. We refill the rinse aid container and withing a couple of days it tells us to add rinse aid again. We had a repairman here once who replaced the plastic tank. It worked for several months, but now, every time we refill the rinse aid, in a few days it tells us to add it again.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probable 4 years old. model is exactly SHX68T56UC/02 serial FD940500039

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know - it depends on how simple diagnosis and fix is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi I’m Gavin one of the experts here at JA. I’ll help you with your dishwasher fault and can tell you how to perform the repair
Sorry, i have been watching for an email reply,
go ahead with the instructions please
Sorry for the delay I’ve been offline.
It’s a common error that these dispensers have and unfortunately the repair is the same as you’ve had previously. To repair is fairly straight forward all you need is the new dispenser and a T20 screwdriver. Start by isolating the power then remove all screws around the inside panel of the door including the ones on the outside wall. This will release the front panel and give you access to the dispenser fixings. Undo the fixings and replace with new dispenser. I’ve attached a link to get the dispenser for you. The part number of the dispenser if you want to source it elsewhere is 00645208https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/00645208/0022/630.html?modelNumber=SHX68T56UC/02&categoryName=Dishwasher&brandName=BOSCHIf you need any more help please reply and I’ll be happy to help you.Please remember to rate my answer by clicking on the starsMany ThanksGavin