Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My delay hour button on my dishwasher will not come off.

Customer Question
My delay hour button...

My delay hour button on my dishwasher will not come off

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Donot know make and model and have not run diagnostic test

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you there

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• What happens if you press the delay button repeatedly, will it shut off?
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
make GDF570SSF7SS
SER # TF84279B hit button repeatedly will not go off

Thank you! Turn the breaker off for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.