Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I reset my clock for daylight savings time and now the time…

Hi. I reset my...

Hi. I reset my clock for daylight savings time and now the time isn’t displayed on the panel, what can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Sunday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I was setting the time what I did was push clock, reset the time and push clock again. I have done this many times. It will show every time I push clock, but in a few seconds it will go off again.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately you put the unit into energy saver mode. This occurs if you press and hold the clock button instead of just pressing it. All you need to do is press and hold the clock button for 5 seconds and it should exit energy saver mode so that the display stays on again.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc