Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the same model KitchenAid drawer dishwasher and the…

Customer Question
I have the same model...
I have the same model KitchenAid drawer dishwasher and the lower drawer power button on the outside panel stainless steel drawer won't power up. The lights on the inside of the lower drawer the temperature and clean cycle all work just the button to Power It Up on the outside of the lower drawer any suggestions?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/14/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still need assistance with my question thank you. Email is***@******.***
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The issue is likely with the controller for that drawer.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?