Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a ge profile hv316844. Last night it just went dead I…

Have a ge profile...

Have a ge profile hv316844. Last night it just went dead I have unplugged it and plugged back in have checked electricity at outlet and plugged back in but to no good yet also rest breaker a couple of times is there a way to reset refrirato or fuse somewhere

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about five years old only used three months a year unplugged rest of time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can I can change parts but can not check circuit boards

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's still cold enough inside for a few hours

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door. The number you have listed is a serial number.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Pgcs1rkza ss
Phone call session started