Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Travis, I think we may have found a fridge that will replace…

Hi Travis, I think we...
Hi Travis, I think we may have found a fridge that will replace the Samsung and fit in our available space: GE GWE19JGLWW This model has a water dispenser which we don't want, but are unable to find a 33" wide counter depth without a dispenser. So far, anyway.What is your experience with these GE bottom freezer refrigerators?
Apparently GE refrigerators with bottom freezers are repair-prone...
3/13/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome back to JustAnswer. I personally like GE brand a whole lot better then Samsung for sure. The bottom freezers are not a problem to much. Just don't over pack them and make sure that they have a proper seal.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Thank you, Travis; we appreciate your quick response! Your input had made our decision much easier. It looks like GE will be our choice. ��