Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch dishwasher is stopping mid-cycle. The drain hose is…

Customer Question
Hi my bosch...

Hi my bosch dishwasher is stopping mid-cycle. The drain hose is ok, filter is ok

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model shx68t55uc/01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Impeller is not clogged...drain hoses not kinked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Still Need help
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I’m sorry about the delay, I’ll do all I can to help you with your repair
Can you tell me roughly how long it runs for before stopping please and if you can here water washing around inside.
It works for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then I have to hit start again, and it continues the cycle for about 30 more minutes and then I have to do it again
It sounds like it has a heating fault to me these models are quite infamous for it. When it stops after 30 mins are any of the lights flashing. What cycle do you normally run?