Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to figure out how to remove the water filter…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to figure out how to remove the water filter housing from a bosch fridge any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its a B22CS 30SNS/02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Part is cracked and leaking, I can't disconnect the lines to the back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
The step I am having difficulty with is how to remove the inlet tubing from the valve assembly (at the water filter). I have removed the filter, disassembled the cover but can't remove the remove the water lines from the back
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Continue please
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.