Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The air dry light is blinking non stop. The rinse dry light…

The air dry light...

The air dry light is blinking non stop. The rinse dry light is blinking non stop too. Time remaining light has two dashes and door is securely shut. It wont start a wash at all!.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its 15 years old. The model is gu1500xtlso/ whirlpool

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i just want to wash dishes.

3/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

A flashing light other than the clean light means that your dishwasher thinks one of the buttons on your touch control panel is stuck. You can try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset, but if a flashing light (other than the clean light) occurs again, the touch control panel would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc