Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was n the hospital for quite a while and I forgot how to…

Customer Question
I was n the...

I was n the hospital for quite a while and I forgot how to clean my oven. I push the clean button and it always goes back to the

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

I will get that information . I can't find the model but it is a Maytag selfcleaning oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I just want to know how to turn on th self cleaning

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I turn the button on "clean" and put the turn the

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?