Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dishwasher that has not worked in 3 months due to…

Customer Question
I have a dishwasher...

I have a dishwasher that has not worked in 3 months due to parts needing to be ordered every time one part comes in. This dishwasher has broken down no less than 11 times in 3 yrs. I would like Samsung to stand behind their product and replace mine with one that will not keep breaking down. I am on a first name basis with the repairman. Please direct me to who I need to talk to to get a decent working dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A Samsung dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: What Samsung product do you have?

I don't understand your ?. I have dishwasher several times

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

We keep calling out service and they keep ordering new parts for it. This last time had been since Dec 19th

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is the person who can agree to stand behind your product and replace mine that had never worked well and has been repaired at least 11 times in 3 yrs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Why do I have to pay to really to someone.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I would like an answer. It's more for information as to who I speak with to try to get a reliable dishwasher through RA
I have not heard from a new appliance technician yet.
Not from e mail or just answer. I am anxiously waiting your response. Thank you
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Samsung. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Samsung and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Ok, I thought I was talking to a Samsung tech. I did accidentally paid for just answer and do not want it. I tried to hit the cancel button on pay pal but was too late. Is there anyway I can get a refund since this is not the site I want?

Absolutely! I will send it in for a refund right away.