Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher has been flashing heavy and smart auto and…

Customer Question
My dishwasher has been...

My dishwasher has been flashing heavy and smart auto and won't work. I just switched the breaker on and off and now the low rinse button will not turn off

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It's a samsung DD81-01549A i have not run the diagnostic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think th's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m ray and would be happy to help you. The keypad console has shorted out and needs to be replaced. Moister probably got in it
Is there any way I can order that part and replace it myself?
How old is it?
is that the correct model number because it’s not coming up