Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to get center line location from back wall for

Customer Question
Trying to get center...

Trying to get center line location from back wall for jes1750fs Jenn-Air, Range FS Downdraft SS

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Need to install tomorrow and the range is on the way but not here yet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. A plumber is cutting the concrete floor tomorrow

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

I am the construction professional. Talked to my supplier who called someone from Jenn Air and they said all down drafts are different.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only what is the center line location from the back wall for this range

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Have you looked at the installation instructions for the unit ?

From page 6 of installation instructions I believe for a 6 inch pipe the center line should be 3" plus 3 11/16". Please confirm.

And you are aware the center line is the center of the cabinet openings for the range to set in.

So the center line will depend upon your cabinet location.

Here is the installation instructions for that model .

http://shared.whirlpoolcorp.com/assets/pdfs/literature/Installation%20Instructions%20-%20W10787365.pdf

The venting for floor is on pages 13-15

If you have any questions just let me know .

All of page 6 is for gas lines , that is NOT for venting pages 13-15 are for venting.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I believe I have made my problem very clear and the only answer you have given me is not at all helpful. I have looked at the pages 13-15 before getting with you and they talk about a template which is in the box with the range which is not here. I have spent much time with you and sent .$5.00 for your advice. You do not want me to rate you. If you will tell me exactly where to put the down draft bent, I will gladly rate you. If you do not do that perhaps I should rate you and get my $5.00 back. You know that will never happen.