Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the filter on my Whirlpool refrigerator and now…

Customer Question
I replaced the filter...

I replaced the filter on my Whirlpool refrigerator and now the water won’t dispense and it beeps

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2016 model wrx735sdbh91

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have changed the filter before with no problem and it seems like the panel just needs to reset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m Ray and would be happy to help you. Try taking the filter out and put it back in. It may not be lined up right. If it does it again put the old one back in to see what it does
I put the old filter back in and there is no change. The dispense button keeps beeping and flashing. No water come out
How do I reset the button panel?
Cancel this order please
It shout be by the opening of the door by your temp control.
Please cancel my order. I fixed problem myself hours ago