Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model jgbp80ceh1cc stove and need to turn off

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model jgbp80ceh1cc stove and need to turn off pilots for a bug bombing, how do I do it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a min or two

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

There are no pilot lights on this particular unit thankfully. All you need to do is unplug the stove and the electric igniters won't be on anymore. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

How do I do that? Do I need to pull the stove out?
Can you help me via text still or is that not an option? I paid for the answer to just one question? We haven’t fully solved the issue

You can either flip the circuit breaker off on your house to the oven, or pull the stove out and unplug it behind the oven.

Thank you, ***** ***** if my heater is in the attic and I am bug bombing but there is no direct access except air vents to the heater, so I still need to go in the attic and turn off the heater is should it be safe? And can you help me with that if possible? Or can I turn off all my breakers without damaging appliances and just solve the problem that way?
Hello? Still there?

Yes I'm still here. I'm not sure why you keep asking things like that.

I unfortunately don't do HVAC so I couldn't really comment on your heater. Turning all the breakers off wouldn't damage the appliances, so as long as they are all electrical and your hot water heater doesn't have a pilot light or the heater doesn't have a pilot light, turning off the circuit breaker should solve all your problems.

Thank you for your time tyler

No problem and good luck to you.