Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ever I installed a new water filter on 1-22-18 the water and…

Customer Question
Ever I installed a...

Ever I installed a new water filter on 1-22-18 the water and ice cubes have been tasting very bad. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a drop and about 2-3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I always replace the filter myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am the only person in the house and I do not use very much filtered water during the day. Maybe 3-4 cups.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

About the only thing I could recommend is to try and replace the filter again . it could have just been something with the filter that was installed on 1-22-18

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .